cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Link Error Email

In Home Page 2nd Grade Elementary Curricular Courses, students are clicking World Languages - SALSA to content in a different course.

I keep getting this email error, but there has never been a link here. Can you please tell me how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @connie_axness 

Unless students are also enrolled in Language Arts - Salsa, they should get an error message. When I followed the link from the home page, I was asked to login - well, actually I was asked what type of user I was in prep to logging in.

Why not simply remove the link if it is not being used or doesn't need to be used? I guess I am not understanding your question. Could you clarify a bit?

Kelley

Highlighted
Surveyor

So I'm really confused too to be honest.  The students are not enrolled in this class, it is for teachers only.  So am I getting this message because students are trying to get in there? I'm not sure where the link would even be since students should not have any access to it, but teachers are listed as students in our Admin Canvas.  I have just been getting these messages for over a year and have no idea why.

Highlighted

So I was able to have the Coordinator give me access to the page so the link works for me now, but I don't understand why the emails.  Is it because people are trying the link and they don't have access either so it sends me a notification that it was tried?