cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carinomf
Surveyor

Linking an assignment from a different course

Is there a way to create a link on page that goes to an assignment in a completely different course? I would not be able to copy the assignment or move the assignment.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @carinomf ...

I've seen a few similar questions here in the Community recently, and here's what I've been telling folks...  Generally speaking, linking content from one course to another is not recommended.  The reason for this is because it's highly possible that the students enrolled in one course are not also enrolled in the second course.  But, if you are absolutely sure that students in one course are also enrolled in the other, then you should be able to create links from one course to another.  However, if you have even one student who does not have access to the second course, then your link from the first course to the second will not work for that student because he/she is not enrolled.

I hope this will help a bit.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.