Linking model answers to a graded assignment

Jump to solution
dgr2
Community Novice

In Blackboard (previous CMS) I could link model answers (a separate document) so that once a student had been graded (perhaps with a mark above a certain amount) or even just submitted, they could see this answer sheet, otherwise it was hidden from them. This is what I need to do in Canvas.  So I have the Assignment, the student completes it, I see it in Gradebook, I give a grade and then the answer sheet becomes visible, but not before.

I have searched high and low here and on Google and I can not figure this out, please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
dgr2
Community Novice
Author

Thanks Kirstin, I think the "requirements" will do what I want. See these screenshots. In the first one, I set the module requirements settings:  (1) require a score on the assignment, (2) view the model answers. Important! must check "Students must move through requirements in sequential order". So in the 2nd screenshot (student view) the model answers link is not visible (yet). 

Setting up the requirements sequence_ must have a grade to go on to the next, i.e., answers
This is what the student sees... note they do not see the answer sheet, since they have not got a score on the assignment.

View solution in original post