cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chudson1617
Surveyor

Links at Bottom of Pages

Jump to solution

Some canvas pages have a link at the bottom of the page (not in the text of the page).  How can these be changed or removed?  (The rich text editor does not appear to have access to these links)  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @chudson1617  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The only page I can think of that contains links at the bottom of the page would be the Canvas Dashboard.  It contains links to things like a Privacy Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Facebook, and Twitter.  Are these the links you are asking about?  If so, I just happened to be looking at this page recently: Amending Twitter and Facebook Links.  If you are not a Canvas administrator for your school, you would need to talk with someone who is to see if they would be willing to add some lines of JavaScript to your school's global JavaScript file for Canvas.

If there are other areas of Canvas where you are seeing links at the bottom of the page, could you please provide some details as to where you are seeing these links?  Thanks Chris!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @chudson1617  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The only page I can think of that contains links at the bottom of the page would be the Canvas Dashboard.  It contains links to things like a Privacy Policy, Acceptable Use Policy, Facebook, and Twitter.  Are these the links you are asking about?  If so, I just happened to be looking at this page recently: Amending Twitter and Facebook Links.  If you are not a Canvas administrator for your school, you would need to talk with someone who is to see if they would be willing to add some lines of JavaScript to your school's global JavaScript file for Canvas.

If there are other areas of Canvas where you are seeing links at the bottom of the page, could you please provide some details as to where you are seeing these links?  Thanks Chris!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos