cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klwhiteside
Surveyor II

List of Canvas Reports?

Hello. I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all reports generated by Canvas--hopefully in a user friendly format. For example:

Report                  Purpose of Report               Content Generated by Report              [Optional] How to Run Report

(Name)                 (Description)                           (Details)                                                  (Process)

Does anyone know if such a document exists, and if so, where I can find it?

Thanks.

kw

Tags (2)
3 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@klwhiteside , are you asking about admin reports? If so, you'll find that documented in How do I view reports for an account? which links out to a Canvas Default Account Reports PDF.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@klwhiteside ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

I believe so, Robbie. Thank you.