Jump to solution
m_pedone_d
Community Novice

I can’t log in to canvas. App or web browser. Try to get my password sent to my email. I received no email. Tried it at least 4 different times in the last year. Nothing. I know I have my email correct, because I was able to sign on here with it. 
I don’t even know if I’m on the right forum, because it is sooooooo hard to find help on here. 

peeved in the pacific nw

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @m_pedone_d  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are a student or an instructor, but I will try to give you some general help.  We here in the Community probably won't be able to answer specifics about your username/password because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  We only have access to our own courses at our own schools.  Resetting your password may vary from one school to another.  What I mean by this is...some schools use the normal Canvas login page to sign in.  However, other schools have set up things via a SSO (Single Sign-On) process.  This means that your username/password may be controlled by your school rather than Canvas.  If this is the case, the instructions for resetting a password may be different than what is given in the Guides that I'll link below for you.  All this is to say that I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning (or similar name) department to see if they can help you with your password question.  Here are some Guides that may be of help (pay special attention to the information in the blue boxes at the top of these Guides):

I hope this information will be of help to you, Megan.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes