cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Login Window Branding

Jump to solution

I did some branding on the login page, but the changes don’t seem to affect the main login page.

I suspect that this is related to the fact that the themes are account based, and a user who has not logged in is not associated with any account.

Am I missing a way to customize the login page for the entire installation?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

I actually found out that the problem I was having was because I didn't have the proper access to style the login window.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted
Lamplighter II

Hi Eric

After you apply your settings in the theme editor and view the preview, the apply button will become available. Once you click Apply the settings will be visible to everyone who views the Canvas instance.

theme-editor.png

Highlighted

I have applied my changes, but the login page did not change.

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 3.52.31 PM.png

Highlighted

Hi Eric

Are you selecting the login screen section in the theme editor to make your changes? If so, then I don't know what is going on. I will submit ticket or talk to your CSM.

login-option.png

Highlighted

Yes. You have to click that to change anything on the login screen. I customized my theme with a background image, box color, and logo. Before logging in, the theme is not applied.

Highlighted

Eric,

Would you mind sharing some screenshots so that we can see what you are seeing?    When you make the changes in the editor for the login screen and click Preview, does it show your login screen as you have branded it? 

Highlighted

I actually found out that the problem I was having was because I didn't have the proper access to style the login window.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Member

I have an image that I've added on the Login Screen portion of the Theme Editor. My problem is when it's displayed to the users, it is much too large and only shows about 1/4 of the top-left hand portion of the image. It also tends to duplicate the image on the most right edge of the screen. Are there specific dimensions for images or settings in the CSS file that needs to be set?

Thanks,

Karen Klein