cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsmaples
Surveyor II

Lost admin permissions to several courses

We lost admin level permissions to a handful of courses over the weekend. When trying to access the courses from the course page we get a HTTP 500 error. The weird thing is students and advisers are still able to see the course content but anyone with any higher level permission is unable to even open the course, including teachers and admins. Anyone ever experienced something like this? Appreciate any input. 

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bsmaples , that's super strange! I haven't heard of anything like that happening. Have you reported it to Canvas Support?

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@bsmaples ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

This has since been resolved but I can't recall what our solution was. Thank you.