Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

M. Bonner - Book Study/PD

Hi Community Friends!

While I attended instcon‌ remotely, I heard amazing things about Michael Bonner Keynote‌. In the few short days since, I purchased his book Get Up or Give Up. I'd love to have some reading buddies (see the reference: Here's to Fall... and Professional Growth‌) to hold me accountable.

Is anyone interested in reading Get Up or Give Up with other Community members?

If there's enough interest, I would find a way to break the book into doable segments. I would then create a Canvas Course to house the discussions. We can toss in some social media if that would increase engagement as well.

All of this is a new idea and needs some fine-tuning, yes. However, I thought I'd post the question before I convinced myself that I "didn't have time" to do anything extra as we head back to school. Smiley Happy

40 Replies

Hey @lindalee  ,

I can see your account in the People tab of Kristin's instance and it is saying you logged in last Thursday.  Are you still having trouble?

All set! Thanks for asking,  @scottdennis 

Hey  @mjennings ,

I can see your account in the People tab of Kristin's instance and it is saying you logged in last Thursday.  Are you still having trouble?

No I got in after she made the changes. Thanks for following up!!

Matthew

For 24/7 Canvas support call 1-855-778-9969

For 24/7 Citrix GoToMeeting/GoToTraining support call 1-888-259-8414

kevins
Surveyor

This is amazing! We just ordered 12 copies of his book for our team that attended Instructurecon and this is a perfect opportunity to dive into the book with a community. I joined the course today and imagine a few more from Richmond Indiana will be as well! Thanks for putting his together!

That's wonderful!!

bcrook
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Kevin, is this the same 13 from Indiana that was walking with me?

Yes it is!!

Sent from my iPhone

kw691
Community Member

I'd love to be part of this book study!

kw691
Community Member

Do I need to create a new account or do I click on already have access to Kristin's sandbox course?