cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandykang3
Community Member

MODULES NOT LOADING

Hi,

I suddenly cannot load any of my modules. 

How can I fix this?

Just keeps loading

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @sandykang3 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because it looks like you may have stumped members of the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find a resolution to your Modules page not showing any content since you first posted your question back on September 30, 2018?  If so, what was the solution you found?  Would you be willing to share that back here in this topic with us?  However, if you are still looking for some help with your question, please let us know that as well so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've been able to find a solution for you...but more because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over five months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.