cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Mark Announcements as Read

There should be an option to select Announcements and mark them as "Read" or a "Mark All as Read" option.  

There are many announcements that I've read already from my email account connected to my Canvas account, so when I log into Canvas, I have to select every single one--and it doesn't have the side arrows so I have to keep going back to the Announcements tab and read every single one of them--so I can keep an eye out for new announcements.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope you will make this change in the future. 
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good afternoon, @Saniyah ...

It sounds like you're trying to submit a Feature Idea here in the Community rather than asking a question in the Question Forum area of this Community website.  Thankfully, a similar existing Feature Idea has been submitted that you might be interested in taking a look at: Marking all announcements read.  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see implemented in Canvas, I would encourage you to "rate" the idea and also maybe post a comment to the bottom of it letting Instructure engineers know why this would be important to you in Canvas.

I hope this will help a bit.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, and be well.