cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Masking links from the Course Link Validator, part II

Hi again, 

So last year I posted this question and figured out the answer about how to make links to other courses blind:

https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/24904-masking-links-from-the-course-link-validator

But now, I want to go one step further, is there a way to link to a PDF in another course blind, and maybe even get an open preview. Our school isn't set up to use Google access real well :smileysilly:, so until then, I have to use little tricks to get things to work. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello meredith.munger@coconino.edu...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on June 25, 2019.  It looks like you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you have been able to find any solutions on your own since first posting this question about six months ago?  If so, would you be willing to share your solution with us here in this topic?  Or, are you still looking for some help from members of the Community?  If you could please let us know either way, that would be great!  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" ... not because we've necessarily found an answer for you ... but more because we've not heard back from you since the end of June and there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since then.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Meredith.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.