Highlighted
Community Member

Material

Jump to solution

Hi, Not sure if this is where I ask my question. I am taking the Leading organizations and change course and would like to know if the material that is provided to us online can be downloaded for future reference once this course is over. Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi elpiniki.k@gmail.com and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community of Canvas users from different institutions where we discuss our experiences of using Canvas. This means we don't have access to Canvas material from individual schools or colleges that would help us to answer a question like this. Your question sounds like it's specific to the course you're taking so I recommend that you reach out directly to your teacher or the technical support team from your school/college. You should be able to contact them from within Canvas: click the "Help" button on the left menu you will see a link to "Ask your instructor a question". You can use this to contact the course teacher.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi elpiniki.k@gmail.com and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've posted your question to a worldwide community of Canvas users from different institutions where we discuss our experiences of using Canvas. This means we don't have access to Canvas material from individual schools or colleges that would help us to answer a question like this. Your question sounds like it's specific to the course you're taking so I recommend that you reach out directly to your teacher or the technical support team from your school/college. You should be able to contact them from within Canvas: click the "Help" button on the left menu you will see a link to "Ask your instructor a question". You can use this to contact the course teacher.

View solution in original post

Labels