cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrspollard7
Surveyor

Mathematics

While using the "Insert Math Equation" feature, the LaTex code is displayed instead of the equation/expression that was typed by my colleague.  Additionally, any past questions that were created using the "Insert Math Equation" feature are displaying LaTex code.    When I access any of my colleague's quizzes, I am able to see the problems as he had intended.  What is the problem and how can I help him fix it?

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @mrspollard7 ...

I've recently heard about this issue (not sure if it re-surfaced from an earlier time), but it sounds like Instructure engineers are aware of the issue and are working to get things corrected.  If you have not done so, I would suggest that you submit a ticket to the Canvas Help Desk.  That way, they can attach your ticket to their log, and you'll get notified once things are fixed (if they haven't been already).  How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community

I hope this will help a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.