cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pattyd
Community Member

Merged User Log?

Hello, is there a location or log I can look to see if two accounts have been merged as an admin?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Surveyor

Hi,  @pattyd !

Are you wanting a report for all merged accounts? Or are you curious about one individual?

If just one individual...

• Search for them from the admin panel
  • Under "Login Information" you will see more than one account listed
    (Information Redacted)
    265901_2018-01-24_6-52-29.jpg
  • In this example, "Alamo Colleges" is the organization which should give you an indication that it's from the same location.

Hopefully I'm on the right path here for you. But in any event, I'm going to share this with https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=487f85ae-6ac4-4e66-a75b-8a82573356f...‌ to see if anyone else wants to chime in (especially if you are wanting to know about all merged accounts!).

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @pattyd ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on January 23, 2018.  It looks like  @kenneth_rogers  provided some feedback for you a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review his response?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your initial question?  If you feel that Kenneth's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark his response as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some assistance with your question, please let us know by posting a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for almost four months.  However, this won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Patty.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.