Midterm exam

Jump to solution
pierron_margare
Community Member

I attempted to take the midterm exam for my course intro to Sacred Scripture (Dr. Mary Healy) Sacred Heart Major Seminary this morning. The content of the matching questions wold not load - blank - so I was unable to implement the exam. The professor suggested that I contact IT support. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @pierron_margare ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest and vote on Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join special interest groups, review written and video "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of folks here in the Community would not be able to help answer this question for you because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or the course you are taking.  Technical Support from Instructure (the folks that make Canvas) is different than the Community site where you've posted this question.  To get support from the Help Desk folks at Instructure, I would recommend that you review the information in this document: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

Good luck to you, Margaret.  Stay safe...be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes