Min canvas fungerar inte. Kan inte få upp de grejer som jag klickar på. Hur gör jag? Jag använder safari. [ My canvas is not working. Can't get the stuff I click on. How do I? I use safari.]

Jump to solution
louise_fogelqvi
Community Novice

Min canvas fungerar inte. Kan inte få upp de grejer som jag klickar på. Hur gör jag? Jag använder safari. 

Translation from Google Translate:

My canvas is not working. Can't get the stuff I click on. How do I? I use safari.

1 Solution
ericwerth
Community Explorer

Hi  @louise_fogelqvi  and welcome to the Community!  I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having.  I see you mentioned using Safari.  Have you checked that your version of Safari is supported (see Which browsers does Canvas support?).  You might also try in another supported browser like Chrome of Firefox.  Sometimes one browser works better temporarily than another.  If this doesn't work, you might try contacting Canvas Support (see  How do I get help with Canvas as a student?) as a support agent can look at your class directly and see what may be happening.  I also found this site which looks like it has contact information for your institution,  Logga in i Canvas/Log in to Canvas | Karolinska Institutet Utbildning.  

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post