cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Missing Canvas Quiz Score

So, I took a quiz on canvas, I'm a hundred percent positive I took it, I even saw my score. Now it's saying "missed." I don't wanna take the quiz again (if my teacher would even let me) and I don't wanna miss it, because the quiz was an exam. Is there a way to recover my missing score?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @Selahbabe ...

You may want to check with your instructor on this.  The "Missing" label you see doesn't necessarily mean that your score is missing.  Per this Guide, How do I use the icons and colors in the Grades pa... - Canvas Community, "If an assignment has not been submitted by the due date, it is identified as missing".  Do you know if your quiz had a due date on it that was set by your instructor?  If there was a due date, did you take the quiz prior to the due date set by your instructor?  Again, I would recommend reaching out to your instructor to get this resolved.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community.

I hope this will help a bit.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.