cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Missing Videos in Growing with Canvas Course

There are several videos that aren't showing up on the Growing with Canvas Course pages, such as this one attached on 2.3 course settings.  Any advice on how to have these resources load properly or if I could get the direct links, I could embed them myself.

Thank you,

Chase

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Rebecca, 

There seems to be a few videos that are not showing up, like pages 3.5 and 3.7.  I am not sure why some videos load and others don't on the course.

Thanks,

Chase

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Learner II

Hi cmitsuda@punahou.edu‌, I am sorry for the difficulty you are having.  I took this course just around a year ago and I remember having some difficulty as well.  I could be wrong, but if I am correct, the reason that some of the videos are no longer available is because they are outdated and Canvas has yet to replace them. If you wouldn't mind, please provide me with the information to the videos that are missing and I will provide you with the links that I have to them on Vimeo as that is where they are stored.  Would that help?

Here's 3.5 302 - Assignments Overview on Vimeo 

Here's 3.7 304 - Quizzes Overview on Vimeo 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Rebecca, 

There seems to be a few videos that are not showing up, like pages 3.5 and 3.7.  I am not sure why some videos load and others don't on the course.

Thanks,

Chase

0 Kudos
Labels