Modules check off list

Jump to solution
perkinkd
Community Member

Once I have completed a module by reading or watching videos, is a green check mark to appear for each category within that module, or just the assignments like answering a question, doing an assignment or answering a quiz?

Confused and frustrated.

Kai Perkins

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @perkinkd  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  While we cannot provide specifics about the course you are taking (as we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question), I can provide you with a Guide that might help answer your question: How do I mark a module item as done for a module requirement?  I would recommend that if you have any questions about your course content and what needs to be completed that you reach out to your instructor who should be able to help you.  You can find contact information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Kai.  Let Community members know if you have any questions about this.  Take care, be well, and stay safe.

View solution in original post

0 Likes