cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

More than 10 quiz questions listed in sidebar?

Jump to solution

I have created a quiz with 50 questions, showing only one question at a time.. In the right-hand sidebar, only the links to the first 10 questions are shown (with the associated icons for flags, answered, not answered). Is there any way to display all 50 questions? With such a large quiz, it seems very important to be able to track one's progress in the sidebar.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Surveyor

I have answered my own question, but here is the answer in case it is useful to someone else. The links to the other questions are all there; but all the question links are in a frameless window, which you don't realize exist until you hover over the questions with your mouse, and then scroll using a scroll wheel or touchpad. You can also click just to the right or left of one of those links (but not on a link) and then use the up and down arrow keys to scroll.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Surveyor

I have answered my own question, but here is the answer in case it is useful to someone else. The links to the other questions are all there; but all the question links are in a frameless window, which you don't realize exist until you hover over the questions with your mouse, and then scroll using a scroll wheel or touchpad. You can also click just to the right or left of one of those links (but not on a link) and then use the up and down arrow keys to scroll.

View solution in original post