cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Moving or Unpublishing Multiple Items at Once

How do you move multiple items from one module to to another, or, alternately, how do you delete or unpublish multiple items in a module at once. Right now I have to go through my module and unpublish each item I want hidden one by one, hoping there is a way to hide multiple items at once, without hiding the whole module..

1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Good afternoon sg1@reinhardt.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  This might not be a complete answer to your question, but I think it should help for at least part of your question.  james@richland.edu‌ has developed a "Canvancement" (Canvas Enhancement) called Bulk Publish / Delete Pages which uses a Google Sheet.  Using his tool, you can publish/unpublish and delete "Pages" inside of your Canvas course.  James includes a great write-up of how it works along with a short video tutorial.  Give it a try...you might find it saves you lots of time.  I hope this helps.  Please let Community members know if you have additional questions about this...thanks!

0 Kudos