Muddiest Point

Jump to solution
EmmanuelWilson
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

Am I the one experiencing technical difficluties here? I keep getting a page error code on my module. If so can anyone tell me how to fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @EmmanuelWilson ...

Are you an instructor or a student?  Also, what kind of error are you seeing on your screen?  For an issue like this, it might be best to first reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk.  They may be able to log into your school's Canvas environment to take a look at your account and see if there is anything that might not be working as expected.  You can contact them using the information in this Guide: How do I contact Canvas Support? - Canvas Community.  Once you contact them and (hopefully) get this resolved, please come back to this topic to provide an update for us.  Also, you'll see on the Guide that I've linked that there is an area to contact your instructor.  If you are a student, you may want to also contact your instructor in case he/she needs to change some settings within the course to allow you to see the content.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes