cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jzimmer
Community Member

Multi Type Quiz Questions

Jump to solution

Hi, is there a way to create a quiz question that embodies multiple types of questions/answers.  For example: my questions would have a dropdown answer with an associated fill in the blank answer.  To add to the complexity - I would have multiple lines of these types of answers that could come in any order.  For those familiar with Accounting, it is basically entering in business accounting records.  Below is a mockup...thanks in advance!

FibuCamp - multi record - v2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jzimmer ​, thanks for providing this excellent description of your use case. Unfortunately, the question type you're proposing is not currently available in Canvas. A feature idea for multiple-type quiz questions is currently open for voting ​, so I suggest you add your feedback, and vote, there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jzimmer ​, thanks for providing this excellent description of your use case. Unfortunately, the question type you're proposing is not currently available in Canvas. A feature idea for multiple-type quiz questions is currently open for voting ​, so I suggest you add your feedback, and vote, there.

View solution in original post