cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Multiple Meeting Rooms in a Course

Updated

Original Subject Line: Is it possible to create more than one meeting room in a course shell in Canvas?  One of our departments would like to offer students options on a room to enter for specific help, but all housed in one spot.

#adobe #meeting room

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Just for the sake of clarifying, this question is about the Adobe Connect web conferencing integration in Canvas, right? I think the Canvas Admins‌ can help, and I'm going to tag harker‌ since he has authored several Community resources on Adobe Connect.

Highlighted

Yes, this is in reference to the Adobe Connect integration.  

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello hmrozarb@volusia.k12.fl.us...

Unfortunately, I am not sure of an answer for you, but I wanted to check in because I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since your last reply on September 28, 2017.  Have you been able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted this question?  If so, would you be willing to share what you've learned?  Or, if you are still looking for some help from members of the Canvas Community, please let us know that as well by posting a message below.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you, but because we haven't had any new activity in this topic for several months.  That won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions or comments below, however.  I hope that's aright with you.

Finally, I wanted to let you know that I am going to move the majority of your subject line down to the body of this message.  (It's not necessary to include all of your topic in the subject line.)  I'll give this topic a shorter title and tag your message with some keywords.  Both of these things will make it easier for people to search for similar topics here in teh Community.  If the revised subject line doesn't accurately reflect what you're asking in the body of your message, please let me know, and we can make any necessary changes.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, Heather.

Labels