Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mayreimm
Community Member

Multiple School Accounts

Jump to solution

Hi Everyone,

I have two school Canvas accounts and one personal Canvas account. I'm having trouble with all three on one computer--is there a way to have all of my classes for different schools in one place, similar to the way I have multiple schools in one Etudes account?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mayreimm
Community Member

Good Morning,

Thank you for your suggestion; however, the Canvas help said there was no way to merge the accounts for security reasons, as they are all on different servers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jamely
Community Member

I have this same situation, and the best approach that I have found is to use the mobile app. I have both android phone and tablet, and although this doesn't combine the several different Canvas domains that I have logins for, it does make it incredibly easy to switch from one account to another. There is a small down arrow on the mobile app left-hand navigation menu that allows you to add accounts or change between already added accounts. Here is an image to show you what it looks like;p

Screenshot_20160217-113602.png

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

mayreimm​, I checked with some of our Community Managers and they believe that your accounts can be merged by Canvas Support. To do this you would want to click on the Help link in Canvas (from one of your accounts) and select the "Report a Problem" option. Then explain what's happening and given information about your different accounts. Canvas Support should then be able to help!

mayreimm
Community Member

Good Morning,

Thank you for your suggestion; however, the Canvas help said there was no way to merge the accounts for security reasons, as they are all on different servers.

View solution in original post

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Sorry to hear that, but I appreciate you coming back to let us know what support had to say.