My Canvas won't let me look at my classes or calendar. How do I fix this?

Jump to solution
kritte0917
Community Novice

All of my class cards are blank and when I try to look at assignments or the calendar the screen is blank. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi,  @kritte0917 , this sounds like an issue with an incompatible/out-of-date browser. Please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support?  (Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser, and if you're using IE11, you should have been automatically redirected to a page providing additional instructions.)
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS. If Chrome is giving you issues, switch to the latest version of Firefox.
  • If you're using Safari on a Mac, you'll first need to update the OS to the most recent version; that, in turn, will allow you to update to a current version of Safari (the two most recent versions are 12 and 13).

If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes