cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaynasepulvado
Community Member

My Macbook Air will not load my canvas correctly

Jump to solution

canvas is working perfectly fine on my phone so I know theres a problem with my laptop. My dashboard just keeps loading and loading and it won't let me click on my classes. When I get to my class through courses, it does not show anything on my home page or a lot of other pages. It's hard to explain. It has been working fine everyday until now, I just was on it yesterday doing homework so I know the problem came about tonight. Please help! I have a test on Proctor U in an hour.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@shaynasepulvado ...

It is quite possible that your school's local Canvas administrators have removed some of the links described in these Guides:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

If that is the case for your school, I think the best thing you can do is reach out to someone at your school.  The vast majority of Community users here would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question to help troubleshoot specifics, unfortunately.  I tried searching your school's website for some information for you, but I couldn't find anything.  If you can get in contact with your instructor (which you should be able to do via the "Help" menu in Canvas) or your school's local Canvas administrator, that is going to be your best option at this point.  I'm sorry I don't have better news for you at this time.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @shaynasepulvado  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I just helped reply to a couple other similar questions from students with Mac computers this evening.  I would like to point you to this conversation which may be of help to you as well: https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/37802 Please sing out if you have further questions...but you may ultimately need to contact Canvas Tech Support.  Thanks...and good luck!

I cannot figure out how to contact canvas tech support, when i click the help icon on my BPCC canvas page it just brings me back to this and doesn't give me an option to report a problem.

@shaynasepulvado ...

It is quite possible that your school's local Canvas administrators have removed some of the links described in these Guides:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

If that is the case for your school, I think the best thing you can do is reach out to someone at your school.  The vast majority of Community users here would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question to help troubleshoot specifics, unfortunately.  I tried searching your school's website for some information for you, but I couldn't find anything.  If you can get in contact with your instructor (which you should be able to do via the "Help" menu in Canvas) or your school's local Canvas administrator, that is going to be your best option at this point.  I'm sorry I don't have better news for you at this time.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@shaynasepulvado ‌, Chris has given you excellent guidance (thanks, Chris). I was able to find contact information for your school's tech support here: Computer Services Department – bossier parish