My To Do notes are note appearing in app

Jump to solution
aml6112
Community Novice

I have loaded all my coursework for the semester on to my canvas calendar for all the classes that don't use the calendar/due date feature of canvas using the My To Do feature. I did this on my laptop using the canvas web browser and had no issues. However, now when I pull up the calendar in the canvas app on my phone all of the due dates, assignments, and events that my professors input appear but the information that I input is missing. How do I link my canvas web browser and canvas app calendar when it comes to My To Do notes?

1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Adam -

Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the Canvas Student app. (I just tested this a student to verify, too.) There was a feature request that closed just this past September. I think it'd be a very valuable addition to the app, especially since the feature is available for the web. (How do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community?‌ and How do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community?‌)

If you create an idea, please link it back so it makes it easier for other Community members to find the parts of the discussion.

View solution in original post