My account won't let me see the sub pages under each of my courses (i.e.. home, modules, grades). Whenever I click on a subpage it just comes up with a blank page. My homepage is also not posting updates for grades and upcoming assignments.

Jump to solution
smartha
Community Novice

Do you know this can be fixed?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @smartha and welcome to the Canvas community. This could be caused by the version of the web browser you're using. Canvas works with most common web browsers but only the two most recent versions of each browser are fully supported. If you're using an older browser version there can be display problems, such as a blank page like you've described. If there is a different web browser on your computer then try using that to view Canvas, or update the browser you're using to the latest version.
This page has details of the web browsers that are currently recommended for Canvas: Which browsers does Canvas support? 
If changing the browser doesn't solve the problem then I recommend contacting the local technical support team at your college. Your email address suggests you're at Virginia Tech and searching their website, I found that you can get technical assistance here: https://www.4help.vt.edu/sp 

View solution in original post

0 Likes