cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

My canvas courses selection is not loading properly, What do i do?

When i enter my canvas courses it shows everything in large black and white symbols. I can click on them but it does nothing at all. I can't do anything on the site at the moment and its never given me this issue.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

to quote stefaniesanders - Members of the Community have reported this odd phenomenon from time to time, and it seems to be due to either (1) an outdated version of Chrome, if Chrome is being used or (2) a temporary internet glitch, with the latter rectifiable by refreshing the browser/reloading the page or switching to a better hotspot. Please refer to  Display of my homepage and Unable to access Canvas content 

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, duncan_kelly@students.ocean.edu, I saw a new report of this earlier today relating to an update Canvas rolled out over the weekend. (It was only one report, and the update was rolled out to everyone, so I it's possible your school was also affected.) If the remedies to which abunag@pacific.edu‌ linked don't work for you, reach out to your school's admins (by using the Report a Problem option on the Help menu in the Canvas global navigation--or if you can't access it because of the huuuuuge icons, send an email to support@instructure.com and ask that it be directed back to your school). It's possible that your school's admin will have to apply a quick fix to the global theme for the account.

Highlighted
Community Member

I am also having this issue and its not just chrome but all my browsers. I've had this issue on mac and windows, I've used incognito tabs, I've changed internet connections, cleared browser data, restarted my computers. Nothing works. It keeps coming back to this. 

0 Kudos
Labels