cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

My grades are not showing the same as my classmates.

Jump to solution

My grades are not showing the same as my classmates. Also the Professor has put in the my extended time. Its does not seem that way. I get time and half according to my disability services papers. What is up with that. Professor says she did set it up that?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi Heather,

Welcome to the Canvas community.  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we do not have any access to specific things in your course.  You will want to work with your instructor or Canvas Support at your school, who can look into the course settings to see what time limits are set for you in your course.

As for grades not showing, some items cannot be automatically graded, and require the instructor to enter a grade for you before it can be shown.  Again, that is something that your instructor will need to tell you.

Generally speaking, Canvas has instructions for seeing your grades at

How do I view my grades in a current course? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10660-4212715704 

Mike

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi Heather,

Welcome to the Canvas community.  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all over the world, so we do not have any access to specific things in your course.  You will want to work with your instructor or Canvas Support at your school, who can look into the course settings to see what time limits are set for you in your course.

As for grades not showing, some items cannot be automatically graded, and require the instructor to enter a grade for you before it can be shown.  Again, that is something that your instructor will need to tell you.

Generally speaking, Canvas has instructions for seeing your grades at

How do I view my grades in a current course? 

https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10660-4212715704 

Mike

View solution in original post