My website isn't fully loading all my class info

Jump to solution
acortes
Community Novice

Every time I open Canvas the website fully loads but shows no work my teachers are submitting. Also if I end up loading a quiz on canvas it shows the start quiz button but it won't start the quiz even after I click it. The only solution to help me load all my work was using my phone instead of my computer, but even then the website doesn't load all the questions so I end up losing half credit on a quiz. Help!!!!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hello,  @acortes  and Welcome to the Canvas Community! Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Check your device compatibility: What are the basic computer specifications for Canvas?
  • Check your browser compatibility: Which browsers does Canvas support?  Note that Internet Explorer 11 is not a supported browser, and if you're using IE11, you should automatically be redirected to a page providing additional instructions.
  • Try a different browser. The latest version of Chrome works great in both Windows and MacOS.
  • If none of these methods solve the problem, contact Canvas Support. General instructions are in How do I get help with Canvas as a student? but your school's support setup might vary somewhat, in which case ask your local IT Department for additional troubleshooting assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Likes