Need help finding questions to answer?

Jump to solution
deymond121
Community Novice

i go to glendale and one of my class is a hybrid im trying to find out how to answer the questions so i dont get dropped from the class does anyone know how i can access my class from this website.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @deymond121 ...

I am not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, collaborate, review "how to" Guides, join groups, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Your course would be located in your school's Canvas environment and not here in the global Community website.  Your school may have a link that you and fellow classmates use to access your Canvas environment.  I would recommend that you reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone in your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department...as they would be the best people to help you find where your courses are.

Also, I know you didn't ask about this, but I did notice that you only have the first letter of your last name displayed here in the Community.  The Canvas Community Managers ask that you display your full first and last name per the information in this document: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14881-75187841090  (See the information on "Be you.")

I hope this information will be of help to you, Deymond.

View solution in original post

0 Likes