cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Need to drop a J term course before tonight at midnight, deadline

I am trying to drop a winter course before the deadline tonight at midnight. Can anyone tell me how?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello polansar@miamioh.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, write blog posts, join groups, review "how to" Guides, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users won't be able to help you with your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  We only have access to our own Canvas environments at our schools.  The best route for you to take is to speak with either your local Canvas administrator at your school, your school's Registration department, or your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department.  They would be the ones who can help you with dropping your course.  I hope this helps, Lexi.  Good luck to you!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

polansar@miamioh.edu‌, Chris has given you great advice. I found this page on your school's website that outlines the procedures students enrolled at your school need to follow to drop a course: https://miamioh.edu/onestop/your-records/how-to/drop-course/index.html 

Labels