New Analytics not working

Jump to solution
steven_manske
Community Member

I get a blank screen when I click on "New Analytics." I've been able to use this in the past without a

problem. I have the same problem in both of my classes. I have "turned on" the feature in settings, and reloaded, still have the same problem? Can anyone help?

0 Likes
4 Solutions
Robbie_Grant
Community Champion

@steven_manske ,

If you just turned on the New Analytics tool, it is my understanding that the data updates every 24 hrs and that you will have to wait at least 24 hrs to see anything after turning it on the first time.

Robbie

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sschackmann
Community Explorer

Steven, 

Mine was doing the same thing and the "solution" provided didn't help either. After some research and trial-and-error, I found that it was my anti-virus program blocking the analytics from starting. Once I was able to allow the anti-virus tracking to work around the page, my analytics loaded right up.

almyers
Community Member

Hi,

In Google Chrome, we noticed that New Analytics will appear blank when you have third-party cookies blocked. Once third-party cookies were allowed, New Analytics worked for me. 

I'm able to go into my anti-virus/privacy tracking software and 1. add my institution's Canvas link to a list of pages/sites the program should allow/overlook and it worked just fine.