cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abitha_swaminat
Community Member

New Box View Integration issues

Hello there,

We have self-hosted canvas app. And we want a doc viewer functionality while viewing documents through speed grader.I believe the doc viewer is not supported in the self hosted app. So we are trying to use the new box view for the same.

Through the box developer console we have created a project and generated client ids through oAuth2. We have enabled the Canvadocs(which i guess is replaced with box view) and given the client id and API key settings. 

But after configuring we see box-view is not working and  we are getting an error. PFA the screenshots for the same.

Kindly guide us with the new box view configuration.

Thanks!!

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @abitha_swaminat .  I'm afraid that I can't answer your questions, but am going to share your question with the https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/canvas-developers?sr=search&searchId=cd0c7dae-38b9-4f08-8aff-...‌ and https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins?sr=search&searchId=d923f875-aff7-4645-a3be-f1b6ae9beee... user groups in hopes that someone in one of these may have insight into the problem you are facing.

Best wishes!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @abitha_swaminat ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  While I don't really have an answer for you either, I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on February 22, 2018.  It seems as though you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to come up with any solutions on your own since February that you would be willing to share with us here in the Community?  If so, please feel free to post below.  However, if you are still looking for some help from people in the Community, please let us know that as well in hopes that someone might be able to chime in.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've found a solution for you...but because we have not seen any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, this won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Abitha.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

david_rivers
Community Member

Hi  @abitha_swaminat ,

Did you ever find a solution to getting CanvaDocs working? I'm trying to implement this but I have a feeling it only works with the retired Box View API. Any suggestions? Thanks!