cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blunkd
Community Member

New Conference button missing.

When I go to create a new Conference, there is no button with the +Conference in the top right-hand corner. 

Tags (1)
3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@blunkd , Hmm... that is strange... Is the course an active one with students right now (so published and with students in working in it)? If so, then double-check that you are following these directions - How do I create a conference in a course?, try switching to a different Internet browser (Chrome or Firefox), and if possible try it on a different computer.  If all of these check out then I'd contact Canvas Support to see if they can help (Help link in Canvas --> Report a Problem).

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@blunkd ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

I apologize for the delayed response. The admin at my campus simply said that tool wasn’t functioning very well and directed me to ConferZoom. I felt it had a few too many bells and whistles for what I was intending. I have been using the “Chat” feature. So, for now, I have found a workaround.

Thank you so much for checking on this issue with me.

Take care,

Dawn Blunk

Adjunct English & Journalism Professor