New To-Do List Notifications

Jump to solution
LuannRadcliffe
Community Novice

I am a student at the University of North Alabama.

Not sure why, but Canvas IOS has started putting badge app icons on their to-do list section. These notifications simply portray the number of items that you have on your to do list, regardless of date due, or whether they're late, what class, etc. 

As someone who functions very well off of knowing what I need to do and keeping my notifications cleared this is really bad for me. I can see very easily what is on my to do list and I don't need a big red icon telling me that there are 5 things for me to complete, especially when some of them aren't due until next week and there isn't anything I can do to clear them off except for completing them or just getting rid of the complete entry (which I don't want to do because I haven't done them yet and I don't want to forget them). Is there anything that I can do to get rid of these notifications? They just showed up today and I've never seen them before.

0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @LuannRadcliffe -

Yes. I can see that being troublesome, especially when you're trying to manage everything for multiple courses. Sometimes, things on this list need instructions and/or context. I get it! 🙂

I encourage you to read, star/rate, and contribute to the Idea Conversation: To-Do List.

Hang in there! Thanks for bringing this forward in the Community!

View solution in original post