cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lillianelliott
Community Member

New to Canvas. So I logged into Canvas with my school email and I can't see my class on the Canvas website. How do I find it?

Jump to solution

I am very confused

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @lillianelliott and welcome to the Canvas Community!  There are a couple of reasons why courses may not be on your dashboard, such as the course not being published by the instructor or perhaps your enrollment not being formally completed.  Being fellow Canvas users from around the world, those of us in the Community cannot see your account directly to determine what may be going on.  Looking around a bit, I found this website that appears to have support information for your institution, Help Desk | West Hills College.  You might contact someone here as they should be able to look at your account and see more specifically what is happening. I would also double check that you are logging in to the Canvas portal for your institution (looks to be here myWesthills Portal | West Hills College) and not the general Instructure website.

I hope this helps, and again welcome!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @lillianelliott and welcome to the Canvas Community!  There are a couple of reasons why courses may not be on your dashboard, such as the course not being published by the instructor or perhaps your enrollment not being formally completed.  Being fellow Canvas users from around the world, those of us in the Community cannot see your account directly to determine what may be going on.  Looking around a bit, I found this website that appears to have support information for your institution, Help Desk | West Hills College.  You might contact someone here as they should be able to look at your account and see more specifically what is happening. I would also double check that you are logging in to the Canvas portal for your institution (looks to be here myWesthills Portal | West Hills College) and not the general Instructure website.

I hope this helps, and again welcome!

View solution in original post