cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reneecupsa
Surveyor

Next button

Jump to solution

I have a home page linked to the first assignment in each module. I also have many weekly assignments (ie, spelling) which requires students to submit and resubmit all week. These assignments are now missing the next button at the bottom. I teach first grade, and the students just stop and do not move on. How can I get the next button on these assignments within the daily module?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
n_p_g_rutten
Surveyor II

Dear Renee Cupsa, Previous and/or Next buttons are automatically added to assignments after they've been added at menu item Modules. Have these assignments perhaps not been added to Modules yet?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_p_g_rutten
Surveyor II

Dear Renee Cupsa, Previous and/or Next buttons are automatically added to assignments after they've been added at menu item Modules. Have these assignments perhaps not been added to Modules yet?

View solution in original post

Yes, they are always in Modules.  First graders struggle with navigation so i have always used modules.  All of my weekly assignments are missing the next and previous buttons.  Is there a way to force or input a next button?

gnoack
Navigator

Hi @reneecupsa , 

If the assignments are in modules they should have the navigation buttons at the bottom. Have you tried to view your course using a different web browser?  It may be an webpage loading problem or other issue with the browser, not Canvas.  I would try at least Chrome and Firefox.  You may even want to restart your computer. 

You could also check to make sure everything is published and due dates are set without conflict.  

If that doesn't fix the issue, you should contact your Canvas Administrator to have them check and possibly issue a ticket with Instructure as something larger is wrong and needs to be fixed.