Next functionality in Pages

Jump to solution
richardp
Community Explorer

Hello, this question may well have been asked before, it relates to modules and pages. I have a course organised in modules and within each module there are pages. When the activities/assignments relating to, say, Module 1 have been completed how can I prevent next, in the previous/next functionality in a page, from rolling over to the next page, which may belong to a different module, if you see what I mean? Can I create a page without the next option.

Thnx R

1 Solution
rmurchshafer
Community Champion

Hi Rick,

It's not really possible.  The general nature of Modules is that the Previous and Next buttons are always going to be there.  One strategy I try to use with Modules is to use "bookends".  What I mean is that every module will have a beginning page and an ending page.  These pages help let users know what is coming up in the module they are starting and then when they are done; possibly with a recap.  These ending or completion page can also be something fun providing positive reinforcement about having completed something.  Below is a sample, very simple completion page from a module in a PD course we have at my school.

331515_pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Rick

View solution in original post