No Admin link on my Global Navigation Menu.

Jump to solution
ebbcpcg
Community Member

Hello,

I am the administrator for my school. As a matter of fact, I am the only one setup on Canvas at the moment. In order to setup the Term Dates and other administrative functions I need access to the Admin link on the menu. However, there is no link or button for Admin. How do I get the availability of that link in order to move on with setting up my school? Is there something that I am missing or need to do or is it because I am using the free version? I have tried looking in the guides and such but have been unable to find the correct information.

Thank you for your help.

Alan

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good evening, @ebbcpcg and @llute ...

Although I have never tried the free version of Canvas (Free for Teachers a.k.a. FFT), it is my understanding that this version does not have an administrative area where you can do further configuration as an administrator.  I found this document for you to look through: Free-for-Teacher Account FAQ.

I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope that has helped to answer your question.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post