No course content is coming up? I am clicking on assignments and nothing is coming up?

Jump to solution
westx355
Community Novice

No course content is coming up? I am clicking on assignments tab but it is just blank.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @westx355  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that you are having troubles viewing some of the content in your course.  Unfortunately, this might be a bit hard to troubleshoot here in the Community because the vast majority of users here don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  One thing to make sure of, though, is that you are using a supported web browser.  Generally speaking, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome are going to be your best options...making sure that the browser is up-to-date as well.  You can read more about this at Which browsers does Canvas support?‌.  If you are already using one of these browsers, you might consider trying the other one to see if things are better or the same.  Next, you may want to reach out to your instructor letting him/her know that you are unable to see some of the content.  It may be that your instructor has not "published" some of the content...meaning the content is not available to you or other students in the course.  There might be other reasons why the content is not ready, but that would be a decision for the instructor.  You can reach out to your instructor by following the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope these resources will help, Shane.  Good luck, and let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes