No more Notifications

Jump to solution
dairth
Community Novice

Hello, I want to opt out of notifications for a course. How do I do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @dairth  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  The "Notifications" screen for your Canvas account allows you to customize the kinds of notifications you receive about your courses and how frequently you want to receive those notifications.  Unfortunately, you cannot configure notifications per course.  For example, you cannot choose to get due date change notifications in one course but not in another.  It's an "all or nothing" setting.

There is a pretty popular Feature Idea called https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3663-notifications-by-course which may be of interest to you, though.  If you feel that this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see implemented within Canvas, please consider adding your vote and maybe even a comment to the end of that thread letting Instructure engineers know why this kind of feature would be important to you in Canvas.

I know this might not be the answer you were looking/hoping for, but I hope it has helped to answer your question, Dan.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes