No puedo acceder a las clases grabadas

Jump to solution
AAFK890921
Community Novice

Buenas tardes

Desde hace tres horas estoy tratando de acceder a las clases grabadas y sólo se queda pensando la página y hace rato me apareció el siguiente mensaje

The service is unavailable

AAFK890921_0-1606167656616.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Subject: I can't access recorded classes

Question: Good afternoon.  For three hours I have been trying to access the recorded classes and the page is only thinking and a while ago the following message appeared: The service is unavailable

Hello there, @AAFK890921 ...

I needed to use Google Translate to translate your question.  In looking through your question and the image you provided, I am not sure what "Live classes" is.  That particular course navigation link is not one that I am familiar with, and I do not believe it is native to the Canvas interface.  Do you know if your school is using a third-party software to record your classes that should appear on that screen?  That would be my guess.  Since this appears to be something that might be a third-party software, I would recommend that you reach out to your instructor, your school's local Canvas administrator, or someone from your school's Online Learning / eLearning department.  Hopefully they will be able to further assist you with this issue.

Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thank you!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

Hola, @AAFK890921 ...

Necesitaba usar el Traductor de Google para traducir tu pregunta. Al revisar su pregunta y la imagen que proporcionó, no estoy seguro de qué es "Clases en directo". Ese enlace de navegación del curso en particular no es uno con el que esté familiarizado y no creo que sea nativo de la interfaz de Canvas. ¿Sabe si su escuela está utilizando un software de terceros para registrar sus clases que debería aparecer en esa pantalla? Esa sería mi suposición. Dado que esto parece ser algo que podría ser un software de terceros, le recomendaría que se comunique con su instructor, el administrador local de Canvas de su escuela o alguien del departamento de aprendizaje en línea / aprendizaje en línea de su escuela. Esperamos que puedan ayudarlo con este problema.

Cante si tiene alguna otra pregunta sobre esto ... ¡gracias! Cuídese, manténgase a salvo y esté bien.

View solution in original post