cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrigsby
Community Member

Notations for Geometry

Jump to solution

Perhaps I'm missing them, but I'm looking for ways to write line segments, lines, and rays in correct notation with the equation editor and I can't find them under the headings.  Are they some place? If not, will these eventually be available?  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James
Navigator II

@jrigsby  

This question comes up periodically and the answer is still the same -- you're not missing it, but you need to go into the Advanced view for the equation editor and enter them with LaTeX. That said, Canvas doesn't include the packages needed to get all of the symbols like arc.

Here's are a couple of recent places where the question was asked and you can find additional information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
James
Navigator II

@jrigsby  

This question comes up periodically and the answer is still the same -- you're not missing it, but you need to go into the Advanced view for the equation editor and enter them with LaTeX. That said, Canvas doesn't include the packages needed to get all of the symbols like arc.

Here's are a couple of recent places where the question was asked and you can find additional information.

View solution in original post