cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Notification when student posts a comment on an assignment?

Jump to solution

Is there a way that teachers can be notified when a student writes a comment on an assignment? Is there a setting that I can enable as an admin for the school, or is there a setting the individual teacher needs to set in his or her course?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @kelley_kaminsky ...

There isn't anything I can point you to at an admin level that turns this on/off for everyone.  Notifications are typically a "per user" setting.  You should be able to go to your "Account" >> "Notifications" screen and configure assignment comments in the "Submission Comment" row.  Check out these two Guides:

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @kelley_kaminsky ...

There isn't anything I can point you to at an admin level that turns this on/off for everyone.  Notifications are typically a "per user" setting.  You should be able to go to your "Account" >> "Notifications" screen and configure assignment comments in the "Submission Comment" row.  Check out these two Guides:

I hope this will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels