Highlighted
Not applicable

Office 365 Integration guidance

Hi all, 

is there a guide for the Office 365 integration? Or is it as simple as installing the app?

Thanks for your help

Giacomo

3 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer III

giacomo.occhipinti@icmp.ac.uk‌, I've moved your question into the Find Answers‌ space, which is where Community members post their how-to questions about Canvas. You'll find a wealth of information about implementing the Office365 integration here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-7618-faq-office-365  If, after reading the document, you still have questions, please post them in Find Answers. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Thanks!

Highlighted
Explorer III

Hi giacomo.occhipinti@icmp.ac.uk‌...

I thought I'd check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this discussion topic since March 20th.  stefaniesanders‌ has given you a good resource for the O365 FAQs page.  Also, I'm not sure if you've seen some of these other Guides in the Community, but I'll share them with you here:

How do I view my Microsoft Office 365 files in Canvas as a student? 

How do I create a Microsoft Office 365 collaboration as an instructor? 

How do I create a cloud assignment with a Microsoft Office 365 file? 

How do I create a hyperlink from Microsoft Office 365 in the Rich Content Editor as an instructor? 

How do I upload a file from Microsoft Office 365 as an assignment submission? 

How do I submit a cloud assignment with Microsoft Office 365? 

Also, there have been some recent CanvasLIVE sessions about O365 that you might want to take a look at:

I hope this information is helpful to you, Giacomo.  Because we haven't heard from you in a while, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but if you want to mark one of the above answers as "Correct", that's fine, too.  I hope this is okay with you.  Looking forward to your reply.