cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Old Class In Calendar

Jump to solution

I have a class showing up in my calendar that I took last semester. There are no events but it being there bothers me so much I find it difficult to look at the calendar. It ruins my color coding system as well. Is there a way to remove the old class from appearing in the same list as my new ones?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cahornsb@asu.edu.  If there is a way to actually remove a class from the calendar list I have not found it.  You can choose not see see assignments and events from that course on your calendar itself, and can change the color of the course elements (see How do I use the Calendar as a student?) but not remove them from the list of viewable calendars.

I hope this helps and best wishes!  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi cahornsb@asu.edu.  If there is a way to actually remove a class from the calendar list I have not found it.  You can choose not see see assignments and events from that course on your calendar itself, and can change the color of the course elements (see How do I use the Calendar as a student?) but not remove them from the list of viewable calendars.

I hope this helps and best wishes!  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Labels